Japanese Processed Food Made From Cordyceps
Cordyceps sinensis is a type of mushroom that grows by parasitizing insects. This mushroom got its name because it remains as an insect in the winter and grows into a grass-like, rod-shaped mushroom in the summer, and is generally called "Cordyceps."
Cordyceps has been known in China since ancient times, and some theories suggest that it was habitually used by the First Qin Emperor to improve his health and was desired by Yang Guifei to maintain her beauty.
Cordyceps has been highly prized and used in imperial cuisine and medicinal cuisine, but its price has soared to approximately 10,000 yen per gram in recent years due to its rarity.
This product is manufactured by culturing fungi identified as having 100% the same DNA as the fungi isolated from natural cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) in the company's own factory that meets the GMP standards under a stable production system at a low cost.
It has been evaluated in various safety tests performed by a GLP-compliant laboratory and its safety has been confirmed.
We hope that Monolith Chuso will help you feel the joy of health and energize your daily life.
|Name||Powder-processed cordyceps mycelium|
|Ingredients||Cordyceps mycelium powder / HPMC|
|Country of origin||Japan (cordyceps mycelium powder)|
|Net weight||37.8 g
315 mg (contents: 250 mg x 120 capsules)
|Storage||Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.|
|[Direction for use]
Take approximately 4–12 capsules daily with cold or lukewarm water as a nutritional supplement.
○ Keep out of reach of children.
○ Once opened, consume as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
○ If you notice any physical problem such as allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
○ Do not use this product if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
○ The color of this product may change slightly due to the characteristics of the ingredients, but this does not affect the product quality.
Nutrition facts (per 4 capsules)
|Salt equivalent||0.00 g|