Itabashi Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of customers' personal information such as names, addresses, ages, email addresses, phone numbers, and other information, which could allow specific individuals to be identified. Accordingly, the Company is committed to handling personal information of its customers with care and properly protecting their privacy.
1. Safety Management of Personal Information
The Company designates a responsible person to ensure proper management and storage of personal information provided by its customers to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, theft, destruction, loss, or tampering. In case of an accident, the company will respond in a prompt, appropriate, sincere, and transparent manner in accordance with the relevant internal rules.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
The company collects personal information from its customers after clarifying the purpose of its use and point of contact in a fair manner within an appropriate scope. Personal information provided by customers will be used within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose stated or disclosed. The Company will not use the information for any other purposes without the consent of customers.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will be used for operations such as shipping of promotional items and purchased products, operations and shipping pertaining to services, selection of entries for various events and prizes, requesting questionnaire to improve service quality, refunds to customers, outsourcing services to affiliated companies, and other operations such as communication within the scope necessary for the Company's operation.
4. Sharing Personal Information
The Company may use customers' personal information such as names, ages, contact information, details of inquiries and consultations jointly with its business partners who have signed a confidentiality agreement with the Company within the scope necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose of use.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company does not provide or disclose customers' personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- Cases where a consent or approval has been obtained from the customer
- Cases based on laws and regulations
- When the Company outsources the processing of personal information to business partners, affiliated companies, or outside contractors who have signed a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information with the Company within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use disclosed to the customer
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use of Personal Information
Please contact the Company to request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information provided to the Company. The request will be handled within a sincere and reasonable time frame after confirming the identity of the individual making the request.
7. Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
The Company is committed to keeping customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the intended purpose of use.
The Company conducts periodic audits to assess the effectiveness of compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and internal rules regarding personal information by the Company and the contractors; and whether customers' personal information is properly protected and used.
9. Compliance With Laws and Regulations, Improvements and Modifications
10. Personal Information of Minors
The Company handles personal information of minors in the same manner as information given by adults.